Rates listed on the website do not include additional service charges.
Payment options: We accept bank transfer and/or cash payments.
All payments are to be settled in Euros.
Finca Tamaragua Guest House may ask any guest to forfeit their stay at any time if the individual’s behaviour is disturbing another guest’s enjoyment of their stay.
Booking policies at Finca Tamaragua guest House can change at any time without notice.
When requesting a booking, customers will be required to provide identification information including their name, address, contact telephone number and email address.
No request for a booking should be deemed to be accepted unless and until Finca Tamaragua Guest House confirms its acceptance and provides a email confirmation of the booking.
Unless otherwise agreed by Finca Tamaragua Guest House, the charges only cover the provision of accommodation at the finca.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
Guarantee policy: Upon booking, a deposit equaling the amount of 20% of your total stay is due in order to confirm your reservation. The remaining 80% will be charged on the first day of your stay. If at any point you wish to make upgrades to your booking (additional nights, people, changes in rooms), there may be an additional deposit required.
Cancellations made within 20 days prior to arrival will result in a loss of 50% of your deposit. Cancellations made within 7 days prior to arrival, or no-shows, will result in a loss of 100% of your deposit.
Departing early will be regarded as a last-minute cancellation, and the guest will be charged room and tax for the entire stay booked.
Damages incurred to Finca Tamaragua Guest House property either by the occupant or a guest of the occupant will result in a charge billed directly to the Guiest House occupant. Charges will be appropriate to the damage incurred and the cost of repair or replacement of property.
Smoking is only permitted in outdoor areas. Smoking in the rooms or common areas will result in a fine of EUR250.00 billed directly to the occupant.
GUESTS WITH A DISABILITY
Customers with any special requirements pertaining to a disability should inform the Finca Tamaragua Guest House managment team prior to the booking.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check-in time at Finca Tamaragua Guest House is at 14:00. Check-in prior to 14:00 may be possible and is subject to availability at the moment of arrival.
Check-out time at Finca Tamaragua Guest House is at 12:00. Check-out after 12:00 may be possible and is subject to availability at the moment of arrival.
Late check-out without prior notice may result in the occupant being charged for an additional night’s accommodation at the standard applicable rate.